Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Thoughts From Sarah G.

Although there were many great things that went on during beach reach, the biggest thing for me was being able to conqueror my fear of talking to others about Christ. I have always heard the importance of telling others about the Lord, but I wasn't sure how to do that exactly. This week I was able to meet some awesome students who love the Lord and I learned so much from them. Through different conversations with other becah reachers and just alone time I spent in the word and in prayer, by the end of the week I was able to talk with others and turn the conversations into spiritual ones.

Mr. Bell,
I would like to thank you for the very kind donation you gave our team! A nice southern meal was eaten and we thank you for that! I have family who live down south but it has been a year since I have seen them, so it was great to get a taste of the good 'ol southern cooking!

No comments: